[horde] Problem installing HEAD (CVS)

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 19 20:31:27 UTC 2009

The Browser class doesn't even exist in CVS HEAD anymore. It was moved
to our Git repository.

If you want to try HEAD code you will need to checkout BOTH the CVS
and Git code. http://horde.org/source/git.php and
http://wiki.horde.org/ReleaseManagement?referrer=WikiHome#toc6 can
provide more information.