[horde] Very simple Sync question

Joey Kinsella jkinsella at ancillaryservices.com
Thu Feb 19 20:31:26 UTC 2009

Thanks for the response. According to the SyncJE team, Horde has been
sending undocumented vCal 1.0 tags, (DTSTAMP, ORGANIZER, and METHOD,
which are rfc 2445 compliant, but are not vcal 1.0 compliant... I guess
at this point I'm just asking for some direction, in how I can resolve
this issue. I'd imagine Horde is following the vCal 1.0 spec. But just
to ask this, would you know off the top of your head if it is possible
that Horde is sending anything non-vCal 1.0?

Jan,
sorry for the dup, meant to hit reply all, and not reply....