[horde] WebDAV remote access and IMP authentication

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Fri Feb 20 14:11:37 UTC 2009

Chuck Hagenbuch a écrit :
> Quoting Thibault Le Meur <Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr>:
>
>> However, when using the WebDAV authentication, the first server defined
>> in imp/config/servers.php is still used, regardless of the server
>> auto-selection I've implemented. In fact I've found out that the
>> _horde_hook_preauthenticate is not called by the Horde/WebDAV
>> authentication.
>
> That seems like a bug to me.
Oh no,  my mistake, sorry... The _horde_hook_preauthenticate is called,
so there is no bug here.

I had in fact 2 bugs in my _horde_hook_preauthenticate function which
occured only in the Horde/WebDav context:

1- the hook was only setting the _SESSION['imp'] variables during the
first request (I set a flag in SESSION to check this). This is working
fine when loging into Horde, but in fact I must set the _SESSION['imp']
at each request for Horde/WebDAV.

2- the hook was using the $servers array defined in imp/servers.php, but
this file seems not included before the hook is executed when using
Horde/WebDAV. I had to add a require_once('imp/servers.php') at the
beginning of the hook.

Many thanks for having taking time to read my email, and your answer.

I can now open a new thread about the userList issue ;-)

Best regards,
Thibault