[horde] Unable to load dynamic library

Lopes rlopes528 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:33:17 UTC 2009

Ha, and trying to connect to connect to Mysql via TCP I get this error:

Writing main configuration file

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in
/home/rlopes/public_html/horde/lib/Horde/Perms/sql.php on line 409
occurred</h1><h3>DB Error: not found</h3><h3>Details have been logged for
the administrator.</h3></body>