[horde] Trean: Class 'Horde_Permission' not found

Marcel Samek msamek at MachinimaMagic.com
Thu Feb 26 14:28:29 UTC 2009

I've been trying to use Trean and it actually works quite well for my
me. However, when I click on the "Control access to his folder"
button, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'Horde_Permission' not found in
/usr/share/horde3/trean/lib/Bookmarks.php on line 761

I poked around a bit but did not see where the class is implemented.
Am I missing something in my installation?

Thanks,

Marcel