[horde] How to disable horde applications & Options to some users?

Jason Voorhees jvoorhees1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:20:04 UTC 2009

Hi there:

Is there any way to disable access to some applications to some users
in Horde? Is it possible to disable the Options menu to some users?
I'd like to enable access to passwd, vacation and gollem only to some
users, the same thing with the options menu. Is this possible using
some hook?

I'm searching google about this but I didn't find anything. At least I
was able to disable the Options menu to everybody changing the
preference driver to none in horde/config/conf.php, but it isn't
exactly what I need.

I hope someone can help me or give me an idea. Bye :)