[horde] How to disable horde applications & Options to some users?

Jason Voorhees jvoorhees1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 22:20:38 UTC 2009

Hi:

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure about the options menu off the top of my head, but you can
> allow/disallow access to an application using the permissions interface.
>
> Administration->Permissions

Thanks :)

I never knew what were permissions for... until today. I configured
Permissions, they're cool.. I can choose what application are visible
to whom, I can even disallow the menu Option by application by
removing the "Modify" permission. This "Modify" perm works fine for
vacation, passwd and turba but not for horde and imp

Does anybody here know why the modify permission doesn't work for
horde and imp? Instead the read and show perm work as expected in all
applications.

:(