[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail not working

irin patel irinpatel at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:45:06 UTC 2009

I am working with  suse10 linux with apache 2.2,php 5.2,mysql 5.018 versions.

Qmail is installed perfectlly with telent running on all required ports.

I want to use Hordw latest edition on it.I downloaded it and installed it in document root,database has been created named Horde.

Everything is running fine.But.........................

when I tried to access horde by http://ipaddress - of - myserver/hore it says configuration is not completed.Please run ./config/setup.php.

Again I do it all perfactly(as per given infor on horde/docs/install file).Test.php working fine with no error.

Now I restarted apache and tried to access horde by http:// ip-address - of - myserver/horde it gives me URL http:// ip-address - of - myserver/horde/imp/login.php but mail thing is that it shows no information.Blank page displays and cant loginto qmail.

I tried by full permission also on horde folder to all but result is the same.Did I made any mistake?

Please guide me...................Please

Warm regards,

Irin