[horde] Webmail Inbox doesn't show contents

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Thu Mar 5 20:51:13 UTC 2009

I have seen this caused by some kind of configuration issue within Horde/IMP.

I'm in the process of upgrading our Horde/IMP installation and this happened on our new boxes. I ended up just starting over and reinstalling Horde/IMP, since it is so easy to do.

David Gottschalk
Emory University
UTS Messaging Team