[horde] Webmail Inbox doesn't show contents

Morgan Walker morgan at briworks.com
Thu Mar 5 21:07:43 UTC 2009

David,

I actually just did a graceful restart of httpd and that seems to of
resolved this issue.  Although, I have a feeling that this issue is
going to come back again.  I am also unsure why this issue occurred in
the first place.  The last thing we changed was an upgrade to PHP 5,
but that was a month ago and haven't seen any problems until today.

Regardless, I will try your solution if the problem comes back and
will keep a close eye on our httpd error logs.

Thank you,

Morgan