[horde] New Horde is Awesome

Dr. Asif Iqbal iqa at deneb.homedns.org
Thu Mar 5 20:56:09 UTC 2009

Hello Developers of the Horde Project and List Members

I just upgraded my Horde from some 1.0 version to the latest Horde
Groupware Webmail edition (1.2). I am simply left spellbound by all
the dynamic stuff and the silver surfer theme. I subsribed to the list
just to express my thanks to all you guys for such a top-class
opensource software. For the past one year, I have been using gmail
and my own horde-based email server side by side. I just could not
leave gmail, despite privacy concerns!!, because old horde gave an
impression of a forgotten project. Thank God I did not stop using it.
Now I think I know which way to go.

I think I just heard my 4 month old son asking for a bodysuit from
Horde shop ;-)

Two thumbs up to horde project..

Regards,
Asif