[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail not working

irin patel irinpatel at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 07:17:14 UTC 2009

OK Steve,

Thanks for all your time.

I am leaving this Horde Groupware With Webmail idea of implementation.I was thinking of Professional support afterusing it for some time to determine what my organisation need.

There is no document on horde which is telling me how to configure horde webmail.Just one page installation and nothing more.No proper guideline for integrating it with Qmail+Vpopmail+Courier IMAP.

Anyways.........

Thanks for all your time and support,

I also thank you other guys who read my problems.

Warm regards,

Irin