[horde] Reg.: Login problem

Kaushik Thakkar kaushikthakkar_79 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 14:17:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

Yes I have gone through Wiki but not able to understand the problem.  I give the specific details as under :

Upto 2 days before, I was geting the message 'Inbox Full' and so all the messages which are sent to me are returned back to sender.

Considering this, i am advised by my friend that I need to configure mailbox in outlook express and download all messages from webmail inbox to outlook express so as to free the space on my webmail. this will make free space in my horde mail and so my mail account will be active again.

while doing this, i put username and password in outlook express and for whatever reasons it didnt work in outlook express and i was unable to download my mails from webmail to outlook express. now when i go back to my horde webmail page, my mail account is showing the message as login failed.  i dont understand whether my account is blocked by the horde or what is actually done with it.

kindly let me know the best possible wayout to sort out this issue asap, because it is my very important business mail account and my important mails are bounced back daily.

expecting to get positive solutions soon.

many thanks,
kaushik