[horde] Per-calender (or per-event) email reminder settings?

Robert McAuley rmcauley at ca.afilias.info
Fri Mar 13 18:03:41 UTC 2009

A problem we've come across migrating to Horde in our company is that
some departments use shared calendars that have reminders email a
mailing list or shared inbox.  For example, Department A has email
notifications sent to department_a at company.info despite the calendar
being owned by person_a at company.info.

In Horde, there is the ability to set the email address that a *user's*
notifications get sent to, but are there any more fine-grained options?
  Can I set the notification email address per calendar, or even per event?

"No" is an acceptable answer if Horde does not support this. :)

Thanks.
--
Regards,

Rob McAuley