[horde] We cannot verify that this request was really sent by you.

Beth Halsema bhalsema at purdue.edu
Sun Mar 22 18:27:20 UTC 2009

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:05:42 -0400
> To: horde at lists.horde.org
> From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
> Subject: Re: [horde] We cannot verify that this request was really sent by
>     you.
>
> Quoting Beth Halsema <bhalsema at purdue.edu>:
>
> > Steve Devine mentioned in a previous post (10/14/2008 post) something along
> > these lines.  The line that is responsible for the error message is in
> > the "horde/lib/Horde.php" file and function, checkRequestToken.  There is
> > also a bug ticket
> >
> > 	http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7931
> >
> > that appears to describe quite well what I am experiencing, but it is listed
> > as Resolved.  The only difference in my setup from that which is posted in
> > the ticket is that I am not using the MySQL session handler.
>
> Actually that ticket is marked No Feedback, so if you're willing to help us
> reproduce it, I'd add your info there and we can re-open it.
>
> -chuck

Outstanding!  And, yes, I am more than willing to provide as much
information as I can to help you.

Should I directly contact you or would you prefer that I continue
providing the information via this mailing list?

Beth
Beth A. Halsema                        Sr. Network Analyst/Engineer
Utility Software Services              email:bhalsema at purdue.edu
OVPIT - IT Infrastructure
401 S. Grant St.                       phone:(765)496-7456
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-2024     fax  :(765)494-0566