[horde] Astral: Asterisk dialler

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 23 01:36:54 UTC 2009

Quoting Chris Hastie <lists at oak-wood.co.uk>:

> I've had some difficulty with this. I've made a couple of attempts,
> uploading a .tar.gz archive  with md5 bf4c3c15fd0e24bc05c3763925a2e7e5
> but what I get back I can't open and has an md5 of
> 8526adc6d15daaf4e9cd50fb4057e103. An attempt at recreating  the archive
> also led to corruption. Finally seem to have succeeded with a bz2. Could
> do with some help getting rid of the corrupt gz now.

It looks like this is sorted out now. I've been kind of underwater;
sorry for the delay getting back to you.

>> And did I ask you about whether/where you wanted to maintain this,
>
> What does this involve?

Well, if you wanted it to be an official Horde app we can set you up
with a CVS or git account and you can be responsible for the code on
cvs.horde.org or git.horde.org. Other devs would probably contribute
to/commit to it if it was there.

Or you can keep it wherever you like and link to it from the wiki -
google code or github or whatever...

-chuck