[horde] Horde Oracle Problems

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Thu Mar 26 20:16:49 UTC 2009

I'm in the process of converting our existing Horde MySQL instance into a Oracle database. I've got everything running except for a few database related issues, that I cannot seem to tackle. If anyone could help me address this I would greatly appreciate it. I get this error while trying to add a new task using Nag in Horde:

Mar 26 16:14:50 servername HORDE[11923]: [nag] DB Error: constraint violation: INSERT INTO horde_datatree (datatree_id, group_uid, datatree_name, datatree_order, datatree_data, user_uid, datatree_serialized, datatree_parents) VALUES ('299', 'horde.shares.nag', 'removed at emory.edu', NULL, '', 'removed at emory.edu', '0', '') [nativecode=ORA-00001: unique constraint (WEBMAIL.PRIMARY_4) violated] [pid 11923 on line 617 of "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

Any ideas? Thanks!

Nag Version: 2.3.1
Horde Version: 3.3.2

David Gottschalk
UTS Email team
david.gottschalk at emory.edu

information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
prohibited.