[horde] Horde 4.0

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Sun Mar 29 19:10:04 UTC 2009

On Mar 29, 2009, at 12:55 PM, Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> Quoting Elliot Anders <elliot at marlboro.edu>:
>
>> Is there any functional documentation for how to install the most
>> bleeding edge version of horde?
>
> The directions on the release management page should be enough to
> get you going. The command to create the symlinks are there with
> example paths etc... What, in particular, are you having trouble with?

Mike,
thanks for the answer.  I actually spent most of my morning figuring
out what I was missing, as it seemed that it couldn't be too difficult
to setup.  What I was missing was an overview of the process.  I think
I have a good grasp of this now, and would be happy to write up some
documentation.  Do you think it would be best for me to start a new
page on the wiki, or add it to one of the others already in place?

-Elliot