[horde] Script/tool to wipe all a user's events/tasks from Horde?

Robert McAuley rmcauley at ca.afilias.info
Wed Apr 1 18:27:28 UTC 2009

Hello, list.

I don't know really how, but one of my users managed to add over 3,000
tasks to his tasklist with Funambol/Outlook.  Horde is now completely
unusable for him.

We're using an LDAP tree for authentication, so we can't simply delete
his user account using the administrative tools in Horde, but I was
wondering if there's another way to wipe all his data out of Horde short
of doing it directly in the database.  (he can't login at the moment to
fix it, since he has inline notifications on, and all 3,000 tasks are
trying to alert him. we've tried using Funambol to 'blank' his task list
to no effect)

Anyone out there have any tips for wiping a user's data the hard way, or
should I simply delete everything with his username on it in the
nag_tasks and kronolith_events tables?

--
Regards,

Rob McAuley