[horde] Upgrade from Turba 2.1.3 to 2.3.1~

Jacky Chan jackyc at wkg1.umac.mo
Thu Apr 2 04:32:19 UTC 2009

Jacky Chan wrote:

> Hi all,
> (Sorry for posting here, as I notice the traffic is not much high in Turba
> sub-list)
>
> I upgraded Turba from 2.1.3 to 2.3.1.
> I have run the upgrade script in Turba 2.3.1 distribution.
>
> 1. 2.1_to_2.2_add_sql_share_tables.pgsql.sql
> 2. 2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php
> 3. 2.2.1_to_2.3.pgsql.sql
>
> The above showed no error occured.
> I can browse the old contract and lists and they are even searchable in
> IMP compose dialog.
> But I cannot edit them, when I click on it, the turba shows the contact
> doesn't exists.
>
> Many thank to have hints in this suitable.
>
> Best,
> Jacky

Hi all,

I think is it a bug?
Because I found out it is caused by 'datasource not found'.
But I can get my list on Browse.php.
So I look inside and found the assignment source=$default_source.
Then I add it to add.php, contact.php, view.php, and delete.php, all of them
works.
Again when I test for create a new list, it return PEAR error.
So, I start thinking does it is a bug. I have already modified so many
places.

Please advise.

Best,
Jacky