[horde] Fwd: RE: Horde Oracle Problems

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Apr 3 23:16:46 UTC 2009

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von dgottsc at emory.edu -----
      Datum: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:08:01 -0400
        Von: "Gottschalk, David" <dgottsc at emory.edu>
    Betreff: RE: [horde] Horde Oracle Problems
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Jan,
         That entry does exist. Honestly, I have no idea how to look
into PEAR DB to see how it is managing sequences for Oracle. I tried
my instance of Horde against MySQL and didn't have this problem at
all, so I can only assume this is a Oracle related issue. Any other
tips or ideas? I'm a newbie when it comes to digging into the
internals of Horde.

Thanks.

David Gottschalk
Emory University