[horde] Kronolith updating mysql ok but not showing events

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Sat Apr 4 12:42:09 UTC 2009

I am setting up Kronolith 2.3.1 on Horde 3.3.3, with a MySQL backend for DataTree, OpenLDAP for user preferences, authentication, etc, and Passwd for smbldap password management. All working fine, except...

When I create a new appointment in Kronolith it appears to succeed, and the MySQL table shows the new event with everything I entered. However my Kronolith Calendar does not show the events - it is entirely empty.

I figure I am probably doing something really basically wrong, but after 2 days of setting up all the rest I can't see it.

Can anyone help? I found a single Google entry on this, but it had no reply.

Cheers
Simon Wilson.