[horde] [sync] Where to start?

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Wed Apr 8 18:48:17 UTC 2009

Thanks!!!  It took a bit of poking around - docs are a bit light on this
- but the key was to have the correct pear libs installed.  This part
needs to be added to the syncml howto.

Now that it works, I have a fighting change of giving our current
proprietary shite the heave-ho...  and no more hot-sync/active-sync, no
more standalone email/calendar/blah blah blah.  But I'm not excited
about this or anything... ;)