[horde] Horde-Administration

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Fri Apr 10 17:10:01 UTC 2009

Make use of the wiki, and subscribe to the list for each module/project
you are using... imp/kronolith/turba...  Sometimes the info is a bit
disjointed, and remember to include versions and such with your posts.
That said, most stuff you need to get at has been in each module's /conf
dir in either conf.php or prefs.php.  Your auth might want to go the
other way and use imp auth instead...  Please anyone step in and correct
me if I'm mistaken...