[horde] horde not workin

Upali Rajapakse upali.r at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:16:18 UTC 2009

Dear all,

This is my test.php result.
but horde is not working,
please help me,
IMP Version

   - IMP: H3 (4.2)

Other Horde Applications

   - dimp: *Yes* (Version: H3 (1.0))
   - gollem: *No*
   *Gollem provides access to local VFS filesystems to attach files.*
   - ingo: *Yes* (Version: H3 (1.2))
   - mimp: *Yes* (Version: H3 (1.1))
   - nag: *Yes* (Version: H3 (2.2))
   - turba: *Yes* (Version: H3 (2.2.1))

PHP Version

   - PHP Version: 5.2.9
   - PHP Major Version: 5.2
   - PHP Minor Version: 9
   - PHP Version Classification: release
   - *You are running a supported version of PHP.*

PHP Module Capabilities

   - Internationalized Domain Names Support: *No*
   *IMP requires the idn module (installed via PECL) in order to handle
   Internationalized Domain Names.*
   - IMAP Support: *Yes*
   - OpenSSL Support: *Yes*
   - Tidy support: *No*
   *If the tidy PHP extension is available, IMP can use it to sanitize the
   output of HTML messages before displaying to the user, and to clean outgoing
   HTML messages created in the HTML composition mode. See
imp/docs/INSTALLfor more information.
   *

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

   - file_uploads enabled: *Yes*

Required IMP Configuration Files

   - config/conf.php: *Yes*
   - config/mime_drivers.php: *Yes*
   - config/prefs.php: *Yes*
   - config/servers.php: *Yes*

PEAR

   - *PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path)*:
   /usr/local/www/apache22/data/mail/lib:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/mail/lib/../pear
   - PEAR: *Yes*
   - Recent PEAR: *Yes*
   - Auth_SASL: *Yes*
   - HTTP_Request: *Yes*

PHP Mail Server Support Test *Attempting to automatically determine the
correct connection parameters for your server:*

   - *Trying protocol imap/notls, Port 143:*

   SUCCESS - INBOX has 0 messages (0 new 0 recent)

   - *Trying protocol imap/ssl, Port 993:*

   ERROR - The server returned the following error message:

   Certificate failure for localhost: self signed certificate:
   /C=LK/ST=WESTERN/L=Colombo/O=Sri Lanka Telecom
   Plc/OU=iDC/CN=mail.lankasiriya.sltidc.lk/emailAddress=postmaster at lankasiriya.sltidc.lk

   - *Trying protocol imap/ssl/novalidate-cert, Port 993:*

   SUCCESS - INBOX has 0 messages (0 new 0 recent)

   - *Trying protocol imap/tls/novalidate-cert, Port 143:*

   SUCCESS - INBOX has 0 messages (0 new 0 recent)

*The following configurations were successful and may be used in your
imp/config/servers.php file:*

*Configuration 1*

'server' => 'localhost'
'protocol' => 'imap/notls'
'port' => '143'

*Configuration 2*

'server' => 'localhost'
'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert'
'port' => '993'

*Configuration 3*

'server' => 'localhost'
'protocol' => 'imap/tls/novalidate-cert'
'port' => '143'

*The following IMAP server information was discovered from the remote
server:*

*Namespace Information*

NAMESPACE: "INBOX."
DELIMITER: .
TYPE: personal

NAMESPACE: "#shared."
DELIMITER: .
TYPE: shared

NAMESPACE: "shared."
DELIMITER: .
TYPE: shared

*IMAP server capabilities:*

Array
(
    [UIDPLUS] => 1
    [CHILDREN] => 1
    [NAMESPACE] => 1
    [THREAD] => Array
        (
            [0] => ORDEREDSUBJECT
            [1] => REFERENCES
        )

    [SORT] => 1
    [QUOTA] => 1
    [IDLE] => 1
    [ACL] => 1
    [ACL2] => Array
        (
            [0] => UNION
        )

    [STARTTLS] => 1
)

*IMAP CHILDREN support:*

SUPPORTED

*IMAP Charset Search Support:*

Server supports searching with the UTF-8 character set.