[horde] horde not workin

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Sat Apr 18 02:25:02 UTC 2009

>    - scripts/ <http://222.165.133.36/mail/scripts/>
>    - services/ <http://222.165.133.36/mail/services/>
>    - signup.php <http://222.165.133.36/mail/signup.php>
>    - templates/ <http://222.165.133.36/mail/templates/>

>    - test.php <http://222.165.133.36/mail/test.php>

>    - themes/ <http://222.165.133.36/mail/themes/>
>    - turba/r <http://222.165.133.36/mail/turba/>
>    - util/ <http://222.165.133.36/mail/util/>
>
> i think there may be installation error on horde.
>
> please tell me how to correct it.
> /Thanks
>

> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 3:08 AM, Luis Felipe Marzagao <
> lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This is the IMP test.php. Please post the HORDE test.php.
>>
>> Upali Rajapakse escreveu:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> This is my test.php result.
>>> but horde is not working,
>>> please help me,
>>>

>>>  IMP Version
>>>
>>>    * IMP: H3 (4.2)
>>>

>>>  Other Horde Applications
>>>
>>>    * dimp: *Yes* (Version: H3 (1.0))
>>>    * gollem: *No*
>>>      *Gollem provides access to local VFS filesystems to attach
files.*
>>>    * ingo: *Yes* (Version: H3 (1.2))
>>>    * mimp: *Yes* (Version: H3 (1.1))
>>>    * nag: *Yes* (Version: H3 (2.2))
>>>    * turba: *Yes* (Version: H3 (2.2.1))
>>>

>>>  PHP Version
>>>
>>>    * PHP Version: 5.2.9
>>>    * PHP Major Version: 5.2
>>>    * PHP Minor Version: 9
>>>    * PHP Version Classification: release
>>>    * *You are running a supported version of PHP.*
>>>

>>>  PHP Module Capabilities
>>>
>>>    * Internationalized Domain Names Support: *No*
>>>      *IMP requires the idn module (installed via PECL) in order
>>>      handle Internationalized Domain Names.*
>>>    * IMAP Support: *Yes*
>>>    * OpenSSL Support: *Yes*
>>>    * Tidy support: *No*
>>>      *If the tidy PHP extension is available, IMP can use it to
>>>      sanitize the output of HTML messages before displaying to
the
>>>      user, and to clean outgoing HTML messages created in the
HTML
>>>      composition mode. See |imp/docs/INSTALL| for more
information.*

>>>  Miscellaneous PHP Settings
>>>
>>>    * file_uploads enabled: *Yes*
>>>

>>>  Required IMP Configuration Files
>>>
>>>    * config/conf.php: *Yes*
>>>    * config/mime_drivers.php: *Yes*
>>>    * config/prefs.php: *Yes*
>>>    * config/servers.php: *Yes*
>>>

>>>  PEAR
>>>
>>>    * *PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path)*:

/usr/local/www/apache22/data/mail/lib:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/mail/lib/../pear
>>>    * PEAR: *Yes*
>>>    * Recent PEAR: *Yes*
>>>    * Auth_SASL: *Yes*
>>>    * HTTP_Request: *Yes*
>>>

>>>  PHP Mail Server Support Test
>>>
>>> *Attempting to automatically determine the correct connection
parameters
>>> for your server:*
>>>
>>>    * /Trying protocol imap/notls, Port 143:/
>>>
>>>          SUCCESS - INBOX has 0 messages (0 new 0 recent)
>>>
>>>    * /Trying protocol imap/ssl, Port 993:/
>>>
>>>          ERROR - The server returned the following error message:
>>>
>>>          Certificate failure for localhost: self signed
certificate:

mail.lankasiriya.sltidc.lk/emailAddress=postmaster at lankasiriya.sltidc.lk<

http://mail.lankasiriya.sltidc.lk/emailAddress=postmaster@lankasiriya.sltidc.lk

>>>    * /Trying protocol imap/ssl/novalidate-cert, Port 993:/
>>>
>>>          SUCCESS - INBOX has 0 messages (0 new 0 recent)
>>>
>>>    * /Trying protocol imap/tls/novalidate-cert, Port 143:/
>>>
>>>          SUCCESS - INBOX has 0 messages (0 new 0 recent)
>>>
>>> *The following configurations were successful and may be used in
your
>>> imp/config/servers.php file:*
>>>
>>>    /Configuration 1/
>>>
>>>        'server' => 'localhost'
>>>        'protocol' => 'imap/notls'
>>>        'port' => '143'
>>>
>>>    /Configuration 2/
>>>
>>>        'server' => 'localhost'
>>>        'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert'
>>>        'port' => '993'
>>>
>>>    /Configuration 3/
>>>
>>>        'server' => 'localhost'
>>>        'protocol' => 'imap/tls/novalidate-cert'
>>>        'port' => '143'
>>>
>>> *The following IMAP server information was discovered from the
remote
>>> server:*
>>>
>>>    /Namespace Information/
>>>
>>>        NAMESPACE: "INBOX."
>>>        DELIMITER: .
>>>        TYPE: personal
>>>
>>>        NAMESPACE: "#shared."
>>>        DELIMITER: .
>>>        TYPE: shared
>>>
>>>        NAMESPACE: "shared."
>>>
>>>        DELIMITER: .
>>>        TYPE: shared
>>>

>>>    /IMAP server capabilities:/
>>>
>>>        Array
>>>        (
>>>            [UIDPLUS] => 1
>>>            [CHILDREN] => 1
>>>            [NAMESPACE] => 1
>>>            [THREAD] => Array
>>>                (
>>>                    [0] => ORDEREDSUBJECT
>>>
>>>                    [1] => REFERENCES
>>>                )
>>>
>>>            [SORT] => 1
>>>            [QUOTA] => 1
>>>            [IDLE] => 1
>>>            [ACL] => 1
>>>            [ACL2] => Array
>>>                (
>>>                    [0] => UNION
>>>                )
>>>

>>>            [STARTTLS] => 1
>>>        )
>>>
>>>    /IMAP CHILDREN support:/
>>>
>>>        SUPPORTED
>>>
>>>    /IMAP Charset Search Support:/
>>>
>>>        Server supports searching with the UTF-8 character set.
>>>

>>> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Luis Felipe Marzagao <
>>> lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com <mailto:lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com>>
wrote:

>>>    What about the test.php page located in /horde? Have you
loaded
>>>    that on your browser? Does the requisites look ok?
>>>
>>>    PS: Please, resply to all, so other users on the list can help
also.

even i

mail.lankasiriya.sltidc.lk/emailAddress=postmaster at lankasiriya.sltidc.lk<

http://mail.lankasiriya.sltidc.lk/emailAddress=postmaster@lankasiriya.sltidc.lk

memory_limit

protocol=IMAP
protocol=IMAP

Ummm.... it's in the directory list you gave? See above. If you mean
you can't access it, check Apache and filesystem security restrictions.

--
Simon Wilson
www.simonandkate.net