[horde] Fwd: Horde Groupware Webmail Edition

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Apr 21 08:04:31 UTC 2009

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von jameync1 at gmail.com -----
     Datum: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:40:30 -0500
       Von: James N Crutchley <jameync1 at gmail.com>
   Betreff: Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
        An: jan at horde.org

Hi Jan,

I am interested in downloading and implementing this software.  What I have read about thus far is fantastic.  I am curious as to a few things.   How do users sign on to use the email client?  Is this controlled by the admin where the admin adds users?  Or can a client add themselves?  Also I did not see anything about an admin section.  This may be an oversight on my part.  Can the admin control how large each account can grow?

Thank you for your time,

james

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/