[horde] how should vhosts option in configuration work?

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri May 1 13:55:43 UTC 2009

Quoting dev at stean.ch:

> hello all,
>
> i enabled $conf[vhosts] and made a copy of horde/config/registry.php
> to horde/config/registry-www.example.com.php
>
> all i changed in that file was the name of the horde application,
> so instead of Horde to Example.
>
> now that virtual domain its horde installation is broken, all i
> get in the logs is:
>
> Cannot redeclare _detect_webroot() (previously declared in
> horde/config/registry.php:501) in
> horde/config/registry-www.example.com.php on line 527
>
> what am i doing wrong ?

You need to remove the _detect_webroot() function in all but one of
your registry.php files and hardcode the correct webwoot if you going
to load more then one registry file...to be honest, I wasn't aware
that virtual host support included seperate registry files...

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)