[horde] Horde/Kronolith Email Reminders Random Behaviour

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:25:08 UTC 2009

2009/5/4 Robert McAuley <rmcauley at ca.afilias.info>

> Jan Schneider wrote:
>
>> Zitat von Robert McAuley <rmcauley at ca.afilias.info>:
>>
>>  In the daily agenda.  Shared calendar events show up despite selecting
>>> "my calendars only."
>>>

>> If you are sure that you set this preference for agendas and not for
>> alarms only, then this is a bug.
>>

> OK, I will try updating Horde to see if it's been fixed in the latest
> release, and if the problem persists I'll file a bug report.
>
>  Did you specify an administrator in the Horde configuration?
>>

> Yes, we have many administrators configured, and they are all valid
> accounts.

So take care, I haven't been able to debug it, but sometimes the email alarm
is sent by the owner of the calendar, sometimes from the first admin. You
can imagine what the users think when they receive alarms from you..

So, as a work around (I wrote some hooks, but they don't solve the problem )
I put a fake first admin who is called AlerteAgenda.

Hope this helps

Dom

>> Jan.

Dominique LALOT