[horde] New lines are stripped from new messages composed in IMP

Jose Perez jvoorhees1 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 01:54:10 UTC 2009

Hi:

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 7:04 PM, C. William Graham
<grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com> wrote:
> When I tried it
> I got text surrounded by <p> text </p>
> and blank "newlines" as
>>
>> p>&nbsp;>/p>
>
> which simulated  the  bare newline
>
> it all workd as it should to my eyes
>
> LAMP w/
> horde 3.3.3
> imp 4.3.4

Sorry, I didn't understand correctly what you tried to say. Do you
mean that those lines above are some kind of modification to some
portion of Horde/IMP code?

I'm just trying to write something like this:

"ok
ok
ok"

but the final message arrives to INBOX of destination user like this:

"ok ok ok"

So, I don't know what's exactly going wrong. Who's erasing newlines?
is it imp? is it horde? I tried also using IMP 4.3 and Horde 3.1.9 but
also get newlines stripped.

Does anybody here has the same problem?