[horde] Fwd: Spell check issue with HTML Composition

Tahir Riaz tahiriaz at comsats.net.pk
Thu May 14 04:31:31 UTC 2009

Dear Fellows,
          This issue is not specific to any browser. I have tried on both firefox and internet explorer(multiple versions). Also i have used both editors fckeditor and xinha but it is always there. There are no errors produced but after clicking spell check it shows (checking...) and does nothing. It just stucks and nothing happens.

Thankyou

Tahir Riaz
Assistant Director (Systems)
COMSATS Internet Services