[horde] Patching/Upgrading Horde Groupware Webmail Edition

M Schwab manuel.schwab at spreech.de
Fri May 29 14:55:00 UTC 2009

> To not mix and match groupware and individual application
> installations. Choose one method and stick to it.
>
> Jan.

Thanks for the information.
My recommendation:
There should be a note or something else in Administration ->
Konfiguration .
Because when I press the button "check for new versions" I see the
message for example that there is a new release from Horde.
But there is no information that I should not upgrade horde while using
Groupware Webmail Edition.
Of course there is no message that there is a new release for Webmail
Edition, but there is also no information that I should not upgrade
horde separately and that this would cause problems.

Just for "stupid" man like me.

Manuel