[horde] Hard code path to PEAR

Magnus Kroken mkroken at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:10:46 UTC 2009

Hi, I'm a new Horde user
I've just installed Horde Framework 3.3.4, and some of the applications (all
latest versions as of today). My host gives each user its own PEAR
repository (at /home/username/php), so there is no global one (like
/usr/local/lib/php). I've spent an hour copying php.ini-files across the
file system (PEAR not included in global php.ini, so I use per-directory
php.ini-files, seems to be the only way), to set the include_path to include
my own PEAR repository. I've finally got the basic things to work, but Turba
and Gollem still gives me this:
Warning: include_once(Log.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in
/home/username/public_html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 14

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Log.php' for
inclusion
(include_path='/home/username/public_html/horde/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
in /home/username/public_html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 14

Warning: DataTree_sql::require_once(DB.php)
[function.DataTree-sql-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/username/public_html/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php on
line 1879

Fatal error: DataTree_sql::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required 'DB.php'
(include_path='/home/username/public_html/horde/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
in /home/username/public_html/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php on line 1879
Is there a file that is always included in all applications, where I can set
the include_path to include my own PEAR? It would make this game of guessing
which folders need php.inis a lot easier.
Thanks for any help!
Regards,
Magnus Kroken