[horde] zend_mm_heap corrupted

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Tue Jun 2 12:14:06 UTC 2009

This is what I found.  I now have all 5 servers working.

The php5 memcache module does not work.  I did see on the install section in the Horde site pages that the pecl memcache
module was needed.  After installing the pecl module all now work.  I did also find that the other three were using
local memcache and not one on another server.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
1028 Kirby Drive
366 K Plz
Duluth, MN 55812-3095
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.