[horde] Hooks and application permissions

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Tue Jun 16 13:51:12 UTC 2009

Is there a way to set permissions on a Horde app via a hook?

Reason I ask is that in Horde 3.1.x we used to have a hook that would
disable an application completely based on the result on an SQL query.
But in Horde 3.3.x the application only gets disabled during initial
login. Afterwards the application is active again.

This is what works in 3.1.x to disable the passwd app.

if(!$passwd) {

$GLOBALS['registry']->applications['passwd']['status']='inactive';
         }