[horde] Upgrade scripts - setup.php

tom burkart horde at aussec.com
Sun Jun 21 09:32:57 UTC 2009

> I'm not sure what you mean by that. The upgrade script is only adding
> missing or changed settings to the configuration files.
In this case the update script possibly has a bug.

In the upgrade from horde-webmail 1.2.2 to 1.2.3:
Running "php setup.php" from the scripts directory caused all "update"
changes to be appended to all relevant configuration files.  This
happened even though the relevant files already had all changes
already incorporated in them.  This then caused the duplication of
options.

It also tried to apply all changes to the database which of course
were there already and caused lots of errors but did not corrupt the
database, AFAIK.

I hope I explained it a bit better this time...

tom