[horde] Changes to .po files not showing in interface

joel.joyner at uniserveteam.com joel.joyner at uniserveteam.com
Thu Jun 25 21:36:55 UTC 2009

Thanks for replying back, Jan. Why would it matter if my distribution has
translation files at /usr/share/locale ? There are a bunch of .mo files located
under subdirectories of that directory, but no horde.mo or imp.mo . Doesn't
horde/imp/locale contain the compiled translations that IMP uses?

I'm not sure what a fuzzy translation is either. How do I determine which
translation was the fuzzy one?

Thanks

--
Joel