[horde] Searches in Kronolith

Alexa Rodriguez avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar
Mon Jun 29 20:17:40 UTC 2009

Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> escribió:

> Quoting Alexa Rodriguez <avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar>:
>
>> Alexa Rodriguez <avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar> escribió:
>>
>>> Hi People!
>>>
>>> It's possible make to searches in "Kronolith" to allow it:
>>>
>>> * To search events by date
>
> You can search a time span by using the advanced search

Yes, but only shows me my events, I need that the search to show me
the events of the other users of my calendar shared with the same
"title". For example in the calendar of my group the work, I need find
the users that have been in "courses" in the last month.

>>> * To search number of events per user
>
> Not sure what you mean by this, but you can only specify specific
> calendars using the provided select drop down menu.

Please excuse my poor English, below, try to explain.

In my case, we use the shared calendars to organize events in any of
the 16 events rooms that we have,  that is why we need to know, how
many events had in the last month the user "X" in our shared
calendars/event rooms? and too, we need to know dates and "events
rooms" we have available.

Thanks, Aleka