[horde] ingo H3 (1.2.1) and dovecot-managesieve

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Jul 9 15:13:27 UTC 2009

Stefan G. Weichinger schrieb:
> Robert Schetterer schrieb:
>
>>  sieve = /var/sieve-scripts/%u.sieve
>>
>> so try to use verbose log of lda, this will show up bugs
>> and switch to dovecot mailling list intermediate, until it might not be
>> horde or ingo related
>
> the verbose lda-log shows that deliver loads the sieve-file correctly
> ... the managesieve-part seems to be the problem, but only with ingo.

As i said, no problems here with ingo
so it does not look like a general bug with ingo

> As if it wouldn't contact managesieve at all. Maybe I lack some library
> or something ...

hm....perhaps
you might test it on vmware use a fresh install debian sid ( testing )
dovecot binaries 1.2 are on latest stage sieve included
deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ experimental-auto main
should be a fast way for testing

ubuntu hardy will work with a few solved depencies
from
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer