[horde] Calendars - Statistiscal figures

Alexa Rodriguez avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar
Sat Jul 18 19:13:32 UTC 2009

This is my situation, I have 16 shared calendars, each calendar
represents one place and each of them is used to book an appointment
in their and to know the avalilabiltity of them.

Within these shared calendars, I want to make the next searches:

* Number of appointments loaded by each particular user during a
period of time.

* Schedules in which each place was available or busy in the past
(statistical) and if there will be available according to the future
appointments loaded by users.

Is this possible in this kronolith's version (Horde 3 (2.3.2-cvs))? If
it's not available in this versión, this will be possible in the next
version (Horde 4, Kronolith 3.0). Otherwise, I could programme
something fixed to do it?

Thanks in advance!!

Aleka!