[horde] Update from CVS issue

Gary Smith Gary at primeexalia.com
Sat Jul 25 21:57:01 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a script file to pull changes from CVS.  I run it once every week or so.  I've been seeing a problem on logout in IMP and looking into the big fixes, it was fixed back in December.  What I have noticed is that running the script below seems to be pulling files and changes, but the bug that was fixes never seems to be updated.

Anyway, the bug is http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7756 (but that's not real important here).  I was wondering if someone can eyeball this script for CVS access and explain why the CVS version doesn't seem to be updated when I run it.

#!/bin/bash

cd /exports/www/html/download
export CVSROOT=:pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:/repository
echo "password is horde"
cvs login

cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 horde framework
cd /exports/www/html/download/horde/
cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 imp ingo kronolith mnemo nag turba
cd /exports/www/html/download/framework
./install-packages.php -d /usr/share/pear

cd /exports/www/html/
tar czf mail.`date +%Y%m%d-%H%M`.tgz mail
cd /exports/www/html/download/horde
tar cf - . | (cd /exports/www/html/mail/;tar xf -)

Thanks

Gary Smith