[horde] Update from CVS issue

Gary Smith Gary at primeexalia.com
Tue Jul 28 01:38:58 UTC 2009

> > Any reason why cvs checkout for FRAMEWORK_3 would skip this file?
>
> No.
>
> You might try making sure that after updating from CVS, that you are
> properly installing or linking the new framework files into your
> include_path.

I'll pull a clean copy and compare tomorrow.  The script provided in the original email for updating is the one that we have been running.  Basically, I'm doing a cvs co right into the imp directory, so regardless of updating horde or anything else, this file should have been updated.

In short, here is that script again:
cd /exports/www/html/download
export CVSROOT=:pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:/repository
echo "password is horde"
cvs login

cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 horde framework
cd /exports/www/html/download/horde/
cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 imp ingo kronolith mnemo nag turba
cd /exports/www/html/download/framework
./install-packages.php -d /usr/share/pear