[horde] Problem with sharing tasks.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Jul 28 10:21:03 UTC 2009

We are using latest Horde Stable WebMail edition.

We use IMP for authentication and Cyrus IMAP via LDAP is being used
for authentication.  We have set a realm parameter 'isac.gov.in' for
Cyrus.  Now, the authenticated user has getAuth() returns username
with domain name.

Now, the problem is while sharing Tasks.  Here when the list of users
comes for giving permissions, the list does not contain the username
with domain and hence sharing is not working.  How to resolve this?

But, if I edit the function listMailboxes() to add the domain name
while generating the list, it is affecting sharing Folders.

Please advice.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.