[horde] Update from CVS issue

Ronan SALMON rsalmon at mbpgroup.com
Fri Jul 31 09:04:17 UTC 2009

>> I'll pull a clean copy and compare tomorrow.  The script provided in
>> the original email for updating is the one that we have been running.
>> Basically, I'm doing a cvs co right into the imp directory, so
>> regardless of updating horde or anything else, this file should have
>> been updated.
>>
>> In short, here is that script again:
>> cd /exports/www/html/download
>> export CVSROOT=:pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:/repository
>> echo "password is horde"
>> cvs login
>>
>> cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 horde framework
>> cd /exports/www/html/download/horde/
>> cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 imp ingo kronolith mnemo nag turba
>> cd /exports/www/html/download/framework
>> ./install-packages.php -d /usr/share/pear
>>

> Blew away all my files, ran the command above, and still, I have a
> old copy of the framework/Horde/Horde.php file.
>
> /**
>   * @package Horde_Framework
>   *
>   * $Horde: framework/Horde/Horde.php,v 1.489.2.113 2009-02-14
> 18:02:06 mrubinsk
>
> Is there something I need to do differently to pull these changes from CVS?

looking at
http://cvs.horde.org/browsefile.php/framework/Horde/Attic/Horde.php?sa=1, it
seams that 1.489.2.113 is the latest version of
framework/Horde/Horde.php in branch FRAMEWORK_3.

There are other changes for that file, but they were in CVS HEAD. But
since beginning of July, this file (among others) has been move to GIT.

You probably can try to download branch FRAMEWORK_3 and apply the
patch your looking for to your copy of Horde.

Hope this helps,
Ronan.