[horde] Class definition of Horde_Cache_emcache not found - Revisted

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Aug 1 00:22:40 UTC 2009

Quoting d.hill at yournetplus.com:

> I'm still getting an error relating to 'Class definition of
> Horde_Cache_emcache not found' periodically.
>
> I have added my email account as an admin so I could get the full
> error message. Being the content of the text is over 500Kb, here is
> a link to the text of what I receive periodically:
>
>     http://mail.yournetplus.com/d.hill/Horde_Cache_emcache.txt
>
> I've changed all of the sensitive information (E.g. server domain
> names and passwords) to protect the innocent.
>
> Can anyone shed light as to what is going on? I have very little PHP
> experience to debug this issue.

This is very bizarre.  It looks like you either have a corrupt
Cache.php file or a badly broken PHP build.

Can you post what the factory() method looks like in
lib/Horde/Cache.php? Even better, you can place var_dump($driver)
statements in various locations in that method and see where the
string is losing the first character.

Thanks,
mike

--