[horde] Class definition of Horde_Cache_emcache not found - Revisted

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Aug 1 16:41:45 UTC 2009

Quoting d.hill at yournetplus.com:

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>
>> Quoting d.hill at yournetplus.com:

>>> Thanks for your quick response. I have placed var_dump($driver)
>>> after all of the if statements within that particular methond.
>>
>> ...and what are the results of the var_dump()s?
>
> The error has not occured as of yet. I'm assuming the var_dump()
> will show something in the logs. What would I be looking for? Also,
> is it going to show something on the dump page I get when the error
> occures?

No, var_dump was a quick and dirty way of getting the value of that
variable...it will display on the screen.  If you want it to appear in
the log, you should do something like:

Horde::logMessage(print_r($driver, true), _FILE__, __LINE__, PEAR_LOG_DEBUG);

..and this will not happen only if there is an error - it will log every time.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)