[horde] Class definition of Horde_Cache_emcache not found - Revisted

d.hill at yournetplus.com d.hill at yournetplus.com
Mon Aug 3 00:37:55 UTC 2009

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting d.hill at yournetplus.com:
>
>> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>>
>>> Quoting d.hill at yournetplus.com:

>>> ...and what are the results of the var_dump()s?
>>
>> The error has not occured as of yet. I'm assuming the var_dump()
>> will show something in the logs. What would I be looking for? Also,
>> is it going to show something on the dump page I get when the error
>> occures?
>
> No, var_dump was a quick and dirty way of getting the value of that
> variable...it will display on the screen.  If you want it to appear
> in the log, you should do something like:
>
> Horde::logMessage(print_r($driver, true), _FILE__, __LINE__, PEAR_LOG_DEBUG);
>
> ..and this will not happen only if there is an error - it will log
> every time.

I must not be looking for the correct log line. I've looked in the
horde log and apache log and don't see anything that sticks out.

This is the error in the logs when it happens:

[Mon Aug 03 00:25:05 2009] [error] [client 173.29.174.24] PHP Warning:
  include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]:
Failed opening 'Horde/Cache/emcache.php' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/local/www/apache22/data/horde/lib:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/horde/lib/../pear') in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/horde/lib/Horde/Cache.php on line 181, referer:
http://webmail.yournetplus.com/services/portal/sidebar.php