[horde] logout problem

Gary Smith Gary at primeexalia.com
Mon Aug 3 06:32:42 UTC 2009

Following up on my thread for CVS Update, the original problem that I encountered is a ticket lifetime issue when someone tries to log out.  Verifying that the patch is implemented, when I log out I still get the error "This request cannot be completed because the link you followed or the form you submitted was only valid for minutes. Please try again now."  I logged into horde last week and still as of today I'm logged in, regardless of rebooting the computer, and not visiting the site.

Anyone have any ideas on this one?