[horde] Online demo

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Mon Aug 10 18:48:02 UTC 2009

I encourage you to give it a try on Horde. Download it, whether
Groupware Webmail or separated
Horde/IMP/Turba/Ingo/Kronolith/Mnemo/MIMP, and install on test server
on which you have mail and web server.

Generally, it is not complicated, read the install docs, use this
list, of course it will require some effort, but, quoting "No pain,
no gain".

Mauricio

On 10 Aug 2009 at 11:26, Eric Jon Rostetter wrote:

> Quoting Gregor Wenkelewsky <gregor.wsky at googlemail.com>:
>
> > from the screenshots I can't really see what the Horde applications
> > can do and how they "feel", so I really would like to check an online
> > demo of all the Horde applications, to try everything. Is there a demo
> > online somewhere?
>
> There used to be, but AFAIK there are no longer any.  The web site
> would agree with me, see:
>
> http://www.horde.org/demo/
>
> > I am currently searching for a mail- and groupware system to set up in
> > a school instead of a simpler webmail that we have now.
>
> Horde would be a fine choice IMHO. :)
>
> > Yours, Gregor
> > --

> Eric Rostetter
> The Department of Physics
> The University of Texas at Austin
>
> This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
> either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.

Mauricio J. T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofisica Carlos Chagas Filho - UFRJ
Edificio do Centro de Ciencias da Saude, Bloco G
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Cidade Universitaria, Ilha do Fundao
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Brasil