[horde] Mail_mimeDecode

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 14 07:42:27 UTC 2009

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br schrieb:
> Could it be php.ini (include_path)? I have one php.ini for CLI
> (command line interface) and one for apache. Take a look at
> horde/test.php, phpinfo, Configuration, PHP Core, include_path.

In the Horde Testpage (/horde/test.php) I see the following line:

    * *PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path)*:
       /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR

On the server I can find two files php.ini in /etc with the same
definitions of the include_path:

cat ./php5/apache2/php.ini | grep "include_path ="
include_path = ".:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR"

cat ./php5/cli/php.ini | grep "include_path ="
include_path = ".:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR"

Where does test.php find its information about include_path?